Wolfson Link

Description

The Wolfson Link was designed by the Holmes Partnership in 1995-1996, and built partly on top of the boiler house, designed by Jack Coia and built in 1952.

The £2.4m Wolfson Link joins the West Medical Building and the Davidson Building to provide new laboratories and offices around a full-height covered courtyard, giving greater accessibility to the family of medical buildings.

The Wolfson Link won the Glasgow Institute of Architects' Award in 1996.

Summary

Wolfson Link
University of Glasgow
1H Gilmorehill
Glasgow G12 8QQ
Record last updated: 11th Jun 2015

University Connections

Campus