Glasgow Dental Hospital and School

Description

The Glasgow Dental Hospital was founded in 1879. The current Dental Hospital and School was designed by Wylie, Wright & Wylie and opened in Renfrew Street in 1931. A major extension was added on Sauchiehall Street in 1970.

The hospital has been operated by the NHS since 1948, when the building became home to the University's Dental School.

Summary

Glasgow Dental Hospital and School
378 Sauchiehall Street
Glasgow
G2 3JZ


Record last updated: 20th Jun 2007

University Connections

Associated people

Campus

Notable Rooms